Lindell Media is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should you be asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Lindell Media may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from October 10, 2017.
What Is Collected
The following information may be collected:
- Name and email address when it’s used to submit a comment on a post
- Email address when you voluntarily request notifications from this site, or any eBook material
What The Information Is Used For
This information is required to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Email addresses and names collected through comments left on blog postings are not added to email lists. You will not receive newsletters from this site unless you specifically add yourself to a subscription list.
- Email addresses submitted via this site for eBooks may be used to send the particular eBook to you via email
- Your information will never be sold to a third-party
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How Cookies Are Used
This site uses Google Analytics, which in term utilizes traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This tool is used to analyze data about web page traffic and improve this website in order to tailor it to customer needs. This information is only used for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Cookies are also used to distinguish between new visitors and recurring visitors to this website, but contain no personal information and are used purely to tailor the website content for first-time visitors.
You can disable cookies at any time via your browser application’s settings.